Monday, the start of a whole new week..
- Monday, first working day of 2012, Werner’s first day at the office, beer and pizza with the family in Stellenbosch.
- Tuesday, office, afternoon walk up Coetzenburg Mountain with Andrew followed by Chinese food and Chardonnay.
- Wednesday, Mia’s first school day of 2012 – Naulene was a bit emotional so we had tea at Dipped in Stellenbosch, went to go install Mia’s PC and internet, afternoon walk with Andrew in Helderberg Nature reserve and a swim followed by some Koelfontein Chardonnay 2009 and Springbok pie.
- I’m in GQ.
- Thursday, office, Paul visit, finished reading my car manual, pizza at Gino’s with Debby, Romek and Eugene.
- Friday, early morning walk to Lanzerac, a walk around Stellenbosch with Alan, late afternoon walk with Andrew in Parydyskloof, a beer at La Romantica.
- Book of the week: Oh, the places you’ll go – by Dr. Seuss
- Two days without using a car this week.
- Saturday, Love & Light near Paarl with Andrew, Paul and Claus.
- My new cooler box has a bit of a dent, but no other permanent damage.
- Sunday, photo processing, Mia visit, more photo processing – processed about 1100 photos – 4k to go – mostly Mia photos – seems about 60% of my photos are Mia/family related photos.
- Handy buzzing mosquito survival trick – get under the duvet with only your head sticking out – wait for mosquito to get really close to your face – lift up the duvet quickly to create a vacuum and suck her in – wrap her up and hug her.
- Tunes of the week: Soundboy Rock by Groove Armada.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.