Playing with some video editing..
- Monday, dropped Mia at school, dropped Francis at her gran’s house, some photo processing while waiting for a minor car service, gym, sunset walk around Stellenbosch.
- Managed to get my picture in this story.
- I joined the Waterstone Village gym. Really sucks that Stellenbosch does not have a Virgin Active. It’s been 4 months without a good exercise routine.
- Seems Stellenbosch has a lot of wasps – I sat on a wasp last week and the back of my leg was swollen for 3 days.
- 233 photo albums on FB.
- Seems I’ve become way more selective about the photos I keep. Only about 400 photos in 2012 so far, that’s way under my 10k per year goal. Amusing looking back at my photos from 2010 and spotting all the things I would fix now.
- Tuesday, morning walk to Lanzerac, tea with Paul and Theo, afternoon walk around Stellenbosch and some sushi, video processing.
- Funny how imported beer tastes better in its home country.
- Wednesday, morning walk to Lanzerac, left the office at 20:00ish, video processing, made a video for Jacques, for his birthday.
- People probably think I’m a bit strange when they see my typos – not knowing that I type Dvorak.
“Everybody has a plan, until they get punched in the face.” — Mike Tyson
- Thursday, car service – again, gym, MXit Thursdays at Ginos.
- Friday, woke up in Somerset West, dropped Mia at school, fetched my car, hair cut, after work beer at Jan Kats, dinner with Alan at Wijinhuis, a glass of wine with Kloppies.
- I’m not so sure about that idea that married men live 7 years longer.
- Saturday, fetced Mia, gym, swim, toy shop, lunch with the family at Eikendal, Riesling Rocks festival at Hartenberg with Paul and Ben.
- Sunday, photo processing, backups, Mia, Francis and I went to watch Star Wars ep1 in 3D, Bikini Beach walk.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.