- Monday, woke up in Tulbagh, drove to Stellenbosch with Mia and Francis.
“Its a small underworld after all.” — Hades, from Hercules.
- Tuesday, a beer and Asian beef noodle soup at Trumpet Tree with Werner and Janette.
- Wednesday, my birthday, morning podcast walk to Lanzerac, birthday brinks at Osetra, dinner with Naulene at Tokara.
- Thursday, morning podcast walk, Gust meeting, a walk around Stellenbosch with Alan, got Naulene an iPhone, Mxit Thursdays at Gino’s.
- Friday, productive day, after work beer at De Akker.
- Where did this week go?
“I live the way I type; fast, with a lot of mistakes.”
- Got Paul Carr’s new book on Kindle, Sober Is My New Drunk.
- Been using Pocket and Wonderlist more.
- Saturday, braai at Debby’s house, Paul’s birthday party at El Burro and Chukkachurri.
- Sunday, had a beer with Al at Bohemia, watched Zombieland.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.