Grim Furdango week..
- Monday, woke up in Cape Town, gym, went to go look at the 1st edit of the Gust video, iStore, back to Stellenbosch, Trumpet Tree with Dawid.
- Tuesday, handed out Grim Furdango tickets in the Neelsie, early supper with Alex at Binnehof.
- Wednesday, morning podcast walk, Grim Furdango NFC tag enrollment at Trumpet Tree – and a live debugging session with some beer.
- 15 hour days, but having fun.
- Thursday, Gust testing at KLT, I presented a talk about Gust at the Mxit Q&A session, Trumpet Tree NFC tag enrolling.
- Launched the Gust Video.
- Friday, morning podcast walk, a bit of afternoon family time, Grim Furdango party at Klein Libertas Theatre – a big success.
“Lived the tech startup dream last night – launch party with an awesome team and people loved using our product.” — me
- Saturday, Will’s Olympic birthday party with the family.
- Sunday, Blaauwklippen market with the family, Andrew and Alex, ended up taking Mia to the doctor for a sore throat, installed OSX 10.8, photo processing.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.