The week after Grim Furdango…
- Monday, up at 4:00, airport at 5:00, successful Gust demo in Joburg, more meetings with Alex, back in Cape Town at 19:30, fetched No1.
- Tuesday, day at home with Mia – she was a bit sick – restored some order, early supper with the family at Scarecrow Organics.
- The start of Grim Furdango, The Game.
- Mia’s two favourite things are: doing art and Star Wars. I think that’s a good balance.
- Wednesday, morning podcast walk to Lanzerac, afternoon with the family in the Helderberg Nature Reserve.
- Thursday, press release writing, Interetix at CTICC with Werner, fetched the 1080p Gust video, Mxit Thursdays at Gino’s.
- Grim Furdango / Gust / TrustFabric Press for the week: Bandwidth Blog and Memeburn.
“You guys use real money to pay for virtual goods, we use fake money to pay for real goods.” — Werner
- Friday, checked out the projector room of the movies, Gust meeting, fetched Mia and Francis, watched Brave.. not bad, bath, read, 12h sleep.
- Seems I’ve taken more than 650 photos with my iPhone in under two months.
- I’ve become that guy – the guy with the DSLR in the boot of his car, who does not use it nearly enough.
- I did R478 in Gust transactions in July.
- Saturday, watched a few Clone Wars episodes, nap, walk around Stellenbosch, pizza at Col’Cacchio’s with the girls – try the Prostituto, bath, read, sleep.
- Sunday, Clone Wars, gym – in Gardens, swimming with the girls, Mouille Point play area and Green Point Park, early supper at Neo, dropped Mia and Francis at Naulene’s house.
- Looking forward to 10 days in Mozambique with Anton and Kloppies.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.