One more late post…
- This one is for the week of: 20-26 August.
- Monday, woke up in Joburg, a stroll around Sandton City, breakfast with Anton, got some Nikes and Star Wars tshirts for No1, found a Brave game for the LeapPad, Gautrain to the airport, Andrew fetched me after a flight to Cape Town, Jean’s Heat and a bottle of Fat Bastard Chardonnay with Andrew at Manouche in Stellenbosch, photo processing.
- I now subscribe to Paul rule of shopping: unless it’s going to be your new favourite thing – don’t buy it.
- Tuesday, podcast walk, bank meeting, back to work, photo processing.
- Wednesday, podcast walk.
“Do you want to invest in sugar?” — Werner about the Gust Snoepie.
- Thursday, early walk around Stellenbosch, played the Find Rabbit game, Mxit Thursdays at Gino’s.
- Friday, morning walk – took three Find Rabbit game photos, dinner with Naulene at Bukhara in Stellebosch, a drink at Osetra.
- Saturday, rainy day, watched The Adventures of Tin Tin with Mia and Francis, played babysitter at Naulene’s house, Mia finished the Brave adventure game for LeapPad.. in one day.
- Sunday, last Malaria meds, gym, the Find Rabbit Game High Tea at the Botanical Gardens in Stellenbosch.. good fun – setting up Gust for a small event is pretty easy by now.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.