The week of 10-16 September…
- Monday, woke up in Tel Aviv, morning beach walk, traveled north towards Haifa, stopped at Pitango VC, lunch in Herzliya, Akamai Contendo visit, Given Imaging visit, opening of the HTIA Conference in Haifa, evening bus trip to Jerusalem.
- Tuesday, HTIA 2012 conference at the Jerusalem International Convention Centre, dinner, late-night walking tour to the Wailing Wall.
- Wednesday, woke up in Jerusalem, HTIA Conference day 2, guided tour of the Old City of Jerusalem, flew to Joburg.
- Thursday, flew to Cape Town.
- Friday, back at the office.
- Saturday, Stellenbosch market, Fine Wines festival at Lanzerac, played some Star Wars XBox Kinect with Andrew, Dennis and Paul.
- Sunday, afternoon at Paul’s house, pizza, watched Star Trek.
- Tune of the week: Lana del Ray – Video Games
Have a fun week, crazy kids.