Studio Ghibli weekend 2.0…
- Monday, avo and banana smoothie, dropped Mia at school, gym, sunset walk, steamed veg and a glass of The Big Easy 2011.
- Tuesday, avo and banana smoothie, Gourmet Boerie with the people from my recent Israel trip, a walk up and down Long street, a chat with PW, a Pink Gin drink with Cath at &Union, 27Dinner at Frieda’s on Bree, nice to see all the Cape Town kids again.
- I think I miss Cape Town.
- Wednesday, avo and banana smoothie, seems 14 Dec will be our last day in the Mxit office, 1/2 price cocktail at 5 Reyneveld with Parri.
- It’s been a fun year. An exciting ride, cool people, fun challenges, creative hacks, two pivots, lots of learning.
- 2012 was a bit messy relationship wise. You have to have a sense of humour about people who end engagements with a text message.
- Only one regret about 2012: health and fitness – I blame VA for not having a Stellenbosch gym (up to Dec) – time to get fit again.
- Live in the future – but not too far in the future.
- Thursday, gym, Mia’s school concert – she was a narrator, fetched Mia from school, steamed broccoli for supper.
“Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted.”
- Friday, V for Vendetta eggs, dropped Mia at school, gym, fetched Mia from school.
- Saturday, tea, watched Porco Rosso – pretty good, pizza and salad at Col’Cacchio, nap, watched Whisper of the Heart, a glass of Hartenberg Chardonnay 2009 at La Pineta with Andrew.
- Sunday, tea, watched The Secret World of Arrietty – pretty good, gym (Wembley), swim, Waterfront, a play at Green Point Park, smoothie with Nick at Neo, a game of Backgammon vs Mia – it was close, moussaka and salad, a Campari with Al and Victoria at 5 Reyneveld, bath, read, in bed by 20:00.
- Tune of the week: The Veldt, Deadmau5.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.