One does not simply go to Love & Light the day after walking Suicide Gorge…
- Holiday mode… week of 17-23 Dec.
- Monday, public holiday, braai and swimming at Maia’s house with Frans and Georg.
- Georg moved into my house for a while – until he moves to Durban.
- Tuesday, drove to Hermanus with Mia.
“The queen bit you.” — Mia, about a big mozzie bite.
- Wednesday, old harbour breakfast, Hemel and Aarde Valley wine tour – Hamilton Russel, Newton Johnson, Ataraxia – good Chardonnay, braai in Betty’s with Anton and Peter.
- Thursday, crayfish dive, Mia’s first shot with an air rifle, dropped Mia off in Stellenbosch, supper with Parri and Georg at Slug and Lettuce – try the rump espetada, good value.
- Anton got a new dog – cute but very busy.
- Friday, walked/jumped Suicide Gorge for the 8th time, a springbok pie at Peregrine farm stall.
- Saturday, Love & Light with Paul, Andrew and Claus.
- Sunday, a swim at Dennis’ house with Paul and Al.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.