- Monday, a Campari at Coopmanshuis with Paul.
- Tuesday, xmas lunch and a swim at Andrew’s parent’s house.
- Wednesday, woke up at Andrew’s house, lunch at In the Vine with Andrew, Michael John and Natalia, watched Skyfall – pretty good, a sunset walk around Stellenbosch.
- Thursday, car wash, omelette at Food Lover’s Market – good value, some xmas shopping – got Mia a lightsaber and Lego, fetched Mia from her mom’s house, watched Star Wars – Episode II, kicked a rugby ball around Coetzenburg, watched Star Wars Clone Wars episodes.
- Friday, first visit to the new Stellenbosch Virgin Active, swim, drove to Betty’s.
- Saturday, made Chimichurri sauce, swim, braai, soft serve ice cream in Gordon’s bay.
- Sunday, Clone Wars episodes, gym, dropped Mia at her mom’s house, nap, a burger at 5 Reyneveld with Al, Georg and Mitzi.
- Georg is single again.
- Two major breakups in my life so far (how I got dumped): 1) via a Facebook relationship status change, 2) via a text message. Classy.
“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.” — Robert Downey Jr.
- Good read: the war on “evaporated cane juice”
Have a fun week, crazy kids.