Indiana Jones weekend…
- Monday, gym, swim, sauna, fetched Mia from school, au pair interview, bicycle research at Flandria.
- I can bench 80kg again, took me 9min to swim 500m. Next stop: bench body weight again, swim 15min/km.
- Found a blog similar to mine: http://acraig.za.net/blog/ – since Sept 2011.
- Tuesday, bit of a disaster dropping Mia off at school as she forgot her bag, gym, Chinese massage, worked from home, meeting at Mxit – more exit negotiations, fetched Mia, food shopping, steamed veg.
- Mia’s school has two owls who live in a tree there, pretty cool.
- Wednesday, dropped Mia at school + chat with her teacher, gym, one of those entrepreneurship high days again, meetings with Luke and Keet in Cape Town, email catch-up at Wembley, Newlands Forest walk, meeting with Rob at Silwood Kitchen – a 50yr old cooking school, a beer with Etienne at Van Hunks, Knock Knock bar with Dan.
- Mia went for her first Judo class and loved it.
- Thursday, dropped Mia at school, gym, meeting with the guys from i3 in Woodstock, lunch with Tobie, met with some new investors, salad at Col’caccio with Mia.
“The guy that loves his friends is here.” — from LKB’s Twitter short desc.
“Sell on cheese. Buy on apples.” — Rob, about wine.
- Friday, bit of a disaster morning – heavy traffic out of Stellenbosch (1st years), tears because we were late for school, Urban striker meeting in Cape Town with Luke, fetched some wine glasses from Al’s, lunch with Maia and Werner, Skype tech workshop, Mia’s first athletics day, Round House with Paul and Etienne, stayed at Fire and Ice Hotel, Aces and Spades with Claus and the Irish girls, Kinky Disco at Fiction.
- Saturday, Blue Rock wake boarding with Andrew, installed some paid-for iPad games for Mia – we deleted most of the free (add driven) stuff, nap, took a walk to get some ice cream, took a long walk around Stellenbosch, we watched Raiders of the Lost Ark.
“He looks like Han Solo” — Mia about Indiana Jones
- Interesting watching Raiders of the Lost Ark after visiting The Wailing Wall last year.
- Sunday, watched Temple of Doom, Naulene fetched Mia for the day, lunch at Olivello at Marianne Wines with Werner at Janette, nap, a walk around Stellenbosch, Naulene dropped Mia off, in bed early for school.
- I’ve stopped drinking coffee again. All the free Mxit coffee in 2012 was nice, but not ideal.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.