Start of the SleekGeek challenge…
- Week of 11-17 Feb.
- Monday, entered the SleekGeek Challenge, gym with Werner – super sets, meeting with Paul, a sunset walk around Stellenbosch.
- Tuesday, car service day, gym, meeting with Luhein, some blogging, ordered The Death Star Lego for Mia’s birthday, fetched car again, Capoeira class with Hans and three other guys which you obviously do not want to spill your drink on in a bar – good fun.
- Wednesday, Cape Chamber of Commerce meeting, Touareg test drive – very nice, lunch with PW – pondering some form of founders dinner event soon, clothes shopping for Mia (Valentines Day red and white), Mia went to Judo, Stellenbosch Street Soiree (mid-week wine festival) with Werner and Paul, a steak at Apre’s (keeping it ASCII) with Paul.
- Thursday, rainy Valentines Day, dropped Mia at school, gym.
- Some people have Siri for in-drive SMS sending, I have Mia.
- Friday, gym, fetched keys for the new office and set up the internet connection there, Brampton wine bar with Werner and Jan, braai at Paul’s house, Mystic with Al and Morgot.
- Memeburn published one of my blog posts about GSM network quality.
- Saturday, woke up at Al’s house, braai, Tanqueray no10, Fleetwood Mac, swim, 5 Reyneveld, Trumpet.
- Sunday, mostly reading – lots of browser tabs, afternoon walk around town.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.