Valerian, Drambuie and a Royale burger…
- Week of 24-30 July. Shorter than usual post.
- Monday, woke up in Sea Point for a change, fasting day 8, office, meetings, had to go buy a new keyboard at the Waterfront, VitB shot, afternoon promenade walk, nap, catch up chat with Wouter.
- Tuesday, office, Georg’s birthday drinks at Van Hunks.
- Wednesday, fasting day 10, office, omelette for lunch at Knead with Heleen – first meal in ten days, had a big hand full of supplements, supplement shopping, some server admin, dinner at Cath’s house with Georg and Heleen, a Drambuie at Harvey’s.
“Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel’s life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.” — Tyler
- Thursday, office, a burger at Royale with Jonathan.
- Friday, gym, office, smoothie with Heleen, found 4l of Camphill milk, fetched Mia, quick Stellenbosch visit, tea at Melissas, we watched Valerian in 4DX at the Waterfront – very entertaining.
- Saturday, made Mia some breakfast, backups and upgraded my Debian laptop while Mia got stuck into a Neil Gaiman book, nap, flowers shopping with Mia, we went to Diabi’s birthday at the Italian Club – very good veal limone and spaghetti dish, Drambuie and tiramisu – probably the best I’ve had in Cape Town.
- Sunday, played with Postgres.app and Docker and GitLab and pipenv and upgraded Python to 3.6.2 in a few places, Mia had a stomach bug so we pretty much just chilled at home, sunset glass of wine and pizza with Paul at La Vie, watched The Dark Knight Rises.
- Tune of the week: Counting Crows – Holiday in Spain
Have a fun week, crazy kids.