Three Riddick movies and high doses of vitamin C…
- Week of 27 November to 3 December.
- Health week 4/4.
- Monday, skipped a gym day, walked to the office, late afternoon Clifton 1st session with Georg and Heleen – swimming and some aerobie playing, Hussar steak with Georg.
- I’m experimenting with 6g VitC and 6g Lysine per day – Pauling method. Cholesterol hacking takes time. 3 month cycles.
- Tuesday, office, dev meeting, lunchtime smoothie podcast walk, nap, reading and watched some Open/R videos.
- Are your Tuesdays happy?
- Worth a read: things which lower testosterone. I’m on 581 ng/dL total Testosterone at the moment. Not ideal.
- I went full hippie and now use organic shampoo and conditioner.
- Being over 40 is all about avoiding chronic inflammation and muscle loss.
- Wednesday, walked to gym, podcast walk to the office, some sysadmin tasks, backups, photo processing, new major version of the Octotel automation system went live, I took 10g of VitC in total through the day.
- The JP diet. Maybe Jacques will go gluten free now.
- Businesses run for love. Love the businesses you build.
“Cattle, not pets.” — DevOps
- Thursday, mobility routine, walked to the office, data migration day, vitB shot, hardware shopping list refactoring at La Vie with a glass of Chardonnay, in bed early.
- Friday, just in time hardware shopping before Jacques arrives back from London, gym, fetched Mia from her last day of school for 2017 and had a nice lunch at Vergelegen to celebrate, afternoon at Dirk’s house – we chatted about Instagram for anti-social people, just in time visit to the Waterfront VIP cinemas to watch Justice League – which I thought was rather lame, but Mia seemed to like it, epic weather, walked around the Volvo Ocean Race exhibition again and let Mia do the excavator challenge, I finished it in 48sec this time, fish and calamari for supper, vegan ice cream, in bed early, time well spent.
“acting like the Doomsday Clock has a snooze button.” — Justice League
- Context before conversation. Reverse polish notation.
- Saturday, backups and reading – nerdy rabbit hole as usual, brunch at Blue Cafe in Tamboerskloof with Mia – the full monty with kefir shots, we watched 12 Monkeys – Mia enjoyed it, cooked Mia some broccoli.
- I’ve consumed at least 200g of collagen in last 30 days.
- Sunday, made Mia some breakfast and watched Pitch Black, lunch at with Georg and Mia at Manga in Mouille Point – the food was pretty average, but the dessert was rad, watched The Chronicles of Riddick with a Famous Grouse, braai at home, wrote a blog post about How To Browse The Web, watched Riddick, sunset promenade walk with Mia, we watched The Prestige – great Nolan movie – Mia was somewhat confused, but it was cool to see her work it out.
- We’re making slow progress with the Geeky Movies list.
- Cool little film about happiness.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.