Beach visits and birthday parties…
- Week of 8-14 January.
- Monday, gym, visited Dirk in Stellenbosch with Anton, snoek braai with Michal and Dirk.
- Tuesday, first day back at the office, fetched Mia from a birthday party.
- Wednesday, breakfast with Mia, office, tea with Nigel, tea with Michael, Mia watched Die Hard and Iron Man 3, gluten free pizza at Posticino with Mia, Clifton 1st with Georg – Mia took a long swim and shivered for a while (afterdrop) – we played some frisbee, epic sunset, marzipan, time well spent.
- Collagen is a food group, 20g per day.
- Thursday, Mia slept for 12 hours, breakfast with Mia, general tinkering, late lunch at Da Vinci’s – Mia Mr Fox’d their 1kg ribs, Unframed ice cream, nap while Mia watched The Avengers, sunset promenade walk, watched Ant-Man again.
“First rule of design – does the thing do what it was designed to do?”
- Friday, we walked to the Winchester for an extended buffet breakfast – with some Miss Molly, had to go change Mia’s bank card PIN while getting a car wash at the Gardens Centre, we found Mia a cool new school bag with wheels on special, Skype meeting, tinkered with my home router’s failover feature, Clifton 1st with Georg – Mia took a long swim again – nice sunset with a bag of cherries and some Miss Molly, Hussar Camps Bay steak dinner, time well spent.
“A life lived with purpose is a life well lived.”
- Saturday, meeting at Trumpet Tree, Dirk’s 40th at Peter Falke, dropped Mia off, Al’s birthday in Mostertsdrift, good fun.
- Sunday, woke up in Stellenbosch, La Vie, workshop day, epic nap, sunset promenade walk, watched Daddy’s Home 1.
- Tune of the week: Plainsong – The Cure – from Ant-Man.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.