Groundhog Day, cargo shorts and naps...
- Week of 29 January to 4 February.
- Monday, school run, gym, catch up with Nico in Stellenbosch, catch up with Dirk and Michal, office, nap, sunset promenade walk, burger at Lily's, Moro ice cream, time well spent.
- Tuesday, office, dev meeting, had the slowest haircut in the world, podcast promenade walk, epic nap, another walk, last minute Startup Chile application for Jolp - again, this time we actually managed to submit the application - Jolp is getting a mobile app soon.
- Wednesday, office, coconut Myog with Michael, tinkered with python csv tools, extended promenade walk with Tom to Clifton, Mojo Market burrito bowl.
- Calm, technical, relentlessly resourceful, relentlessly optimistic, infinite learners. Work ethic, taste, integrity, curiosity. The rest you can learn.
- If Derek Sivers had Roman Mars' voice... read that about page link.
- Thursday, where did this week go?, gym, office, installed a NIC, catch up with Warwick, Giles, Tom, Nick and Nigel, Rhodes Memorial, ate 1/2 a chicken and went for a comatose nap, sunset podcast promenade walk, firmware upgrade tinkering.
- Mia had an eye test this week and needs to wear glasses now. -1.50.
- The answer is cargo shorts, and abundance through technology.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." -- JP.
- Friday, official Groundhog Day, office, catch up with Joseph, built a VM in record time, nap, sunset podcast promenade walk, processed some photos and listened to podcasts.
- Saturday, morning walk with Georg to the Waterfront and back to Clifton, breakfast at Bootleggers in Bakoven, took Georg's new car for a test drive, worked on a side project with Heleen, Anton's house warming in Tamboerskloof - good fun.
- Sunday, gluten free blueberry pancakes, epic nap, helped Georg fetch a car, bloody mary at La Vie.
- Tune of the week: Bob Seger - Fire Inside
- Dear nature, it would be rad if it rained more in Cape Town.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.