Lions Head, Kalk Bay, brain food and burgers in bowls…
- Week of 19-25 Feb.
- Monday, breakfast with Mia, school run, gym, had a car window fixed, office, sunset Lions Head hike with Tom and Heleen – watched the sunset from the top – I should go hiking more often, burger in a bowl at Da Vinci’s, time well spent.
- Tuesday, work – mostly ISP onboarding, afternoon catch up with Shawn, La Vie, workshop, phone chat with Mia – she took two wickets with her bowling in her afternoon cricket match, a night cap at La Vie with Dirk and Nick.
- Octotel now has 30 ISPs on the network. 60k homes passed in about 2 years. 44 vehicles on the road. Doing over 1000 installs per month. 1000+ buildings connected.
- Wednesday, work, catch up with Joseph and Heleen at Jason bakery, brain food (oysters for breakfast) at Sea Breeze, office, sunset promenade walk with Bienne and a glass of wine at Lily’s.
- Thursday, work, gym, after work nap, sunset promenade walk, burger in a bowl with Georg.
- Remember to eat enough protein.
- Friday, office, dev meeting, fetched a Radiolab tshirt, catch up with Warwick and Giles, audio book walk home, worked a bit at La Vie and published a blog post, in bed early.
- I’m busy listening to Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, and reading 12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos.
- Saturday, tinkered with a Jolp project, gym, more creative writing, epic nap, sunset audio book promenade walk – aimless walk, mexican food at the Mojo Market, time well spent.
- Sunday, more Jolp tinkering – what nerds do on evenings and weekends, oysters at the Roundhouse – but had to leave because of an unreasonable manager, drove to Kalk Bay, late lunch at Harbour House, sunset promenade walk, poke bowl at Nuri, time well spent.
- Unless you enjoy dealing with unreasonable management, I’d suggest you avoid the Roundhouse restaurant.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.