- Week of 16-22 April.
- Monday, woke up in Elgin, made Mia breakfast, podcast school run – Tim Urban interview, omelette at WW, gym, office, nap, Jolp tinkering at Heleen’s, p18 submission.
- Your Pitch Deck Is Wrong
“I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.” — Hunter S. Thompson
- Tuesday, fasting day, walked to the office, Vox meeting, catch up with Nick at Mojo market, sunset walk, website tinkering, magnesium, potassium and sodium dinner.
- I updated my last fasting post – higher doses of magnesium, potassium and sodium.
- Nice read about OLPC history
- Wednesday, the Jolp YC application was not successful – received the famous YC rejection email – amor fati, walked to the office, dev meeting, website tinkering, was feeling a bit slow from the fasting so I had a nap, late night promenade stroll.
- Thursday, fasting day 4, work, gym, late afternoon podcast promenade walk, Green Point Park walk, big dose of collagen, game steaks and veggies at Hussar with Heleen – good refeeding after my fast.
- Friday, gym – phone battery died – the gym is a strange place without podcasts in your ears, office, omelette for lunch with Nick, a drink at Van Hunks with Anton, Chris and Pierre, pizza at Da Vinci’s.
- Saturday, omelette brunch at Bootleggers, La Vie with Paul and Shelley – good fun.
- Had a good laugh about this again: Apple Unveils Panicked Man With No Ideas
- AfrikaBurn FOMO level: 2/10
- Sunday, lazy morning, a cocktail at Hard Rock Cafe in Camps Bay with Georg, Caprice, Georg cooked a roast with veggies, La Vie, Maria’s going away dinner.
- Jolp has 60 app installs now. Install the app!
Have a fun week, crazy kids.