- Week of 30 April to 6 May.
- Yeah, this post is late.
- Learn, create, repeat.
- Monday, school holiday, made omelettes with Mia, drove to Botrivier, Endless Vineyards Boutique Lodge at Wildekrans Wineyards, afternoon hike with Mia, pink g&t and pizza at Forage with Mia and Heleen.
- Tuesday, public holiday, morning walk around the farm, extended breakfast, drove to Somerset Mall and found Mia some clothes, hair cut, wine tasting and cheese board at Uva Mira, a late afternoon walk around The Lord Charles Hotel garden, oversized chess game on the lawn – which I won, happy hour at St Andrews Pub, dinner at La Vigna while processing photos and notes – and Mia browsed her 17k kids photos, fun adventure.
- Wednesday, hotel breakfast at The Lord Charles with Mia, short school run, catch up with Dirk at Waterstone WW Cafe, back to Cape Town, work, drinks at Bootleggers with Nick and Michael, notes processing and blogging.
- Thursday, gym, walked to the office, dev meeting, lunchtime walk around Sea Point, read a batch of articles and stories about Larry Harvey, happy hour at Burger and Lobster with Paul, Tammy and Darryn’s going away drinks at Tigers Milk – off on a remote working adventure – very cool, Anton’s house.
“Belief is thought at rest.” — Larry Harvey
- I remember going to one of Larry’s talks in 2015.
- I was kinda in the news this week.
- Law of Reversed Effort
- Code calm companies.
- Friday, office, Startup Chile: negative, dinner with Heleen.
- Saturday, gym, pre-drinks at Tigers Milk, Goldswindler J00F Fifth Element party at Reset (old ERA) with Georg, Anton and Ollie, great fun – we all had Corbin Dallas tops on and I made a Multi Pass, 35k steps, time well spent – thanks for organising Georg!
- Old school 90s clubbing.
- Sunday, Anton’s house, Georg’s house, beach walk from Clifton 1 to 4 and back, chilled afternoon on the beach with Georg, pizza on the beach with Georg and Heleen.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.