Isle of Dogs, and cat…
- Week of 18-24 June.
- This post is late. I’ve had the flu. Really sucks all the life out of you.
- Monday, office, troubleshooting fibre issues, sunset podcast promenade walk, dinner with Wouter and Rene.
- We are too stupid to make sense of everything around us, so we all live in a simplified imaginary reality. Your reality is a collection of shortcuts.
“Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.” — Naval
“Planets are nature’s way of doing something interesting with sunlight.”
- Tuesday, work, gym, swim, dinner at Nick’s.
- Wednesday, office, meeting at Nu, drinks with Wouter and Rene.
“Who ever tries the most stuff wins.” — Tom Peters.
- Thursday, work, gym, swim, catch up with Paul, dinner in Bakoven with Dennis, Hugo and Heleen.
- Friday, office, dev meeting, visited the Octotel East CBD node to do some troubleshooting, nap, random tinkering and reading.
- I think I’m fortunate to have spent most of my working life building things I figured the world needed.
- Saturday, general tinkering and reading, gym, swim, watched the SA vs England game at Newlands with Georg, visited Dennis and Hugo, The Corner Bar with Georg, Alex and Brian – not the best bar in Sea Point.
- I’ve been swimming more. Feels good.
- Sunday, fetched Mia from her gran’s house, biltong shopping, Wellness Warehouse browsing, found Mia some books – Asimov Foundation series and Sapiens, clothes shopping for Mia, we watched Isle of Dogs at the Labia – entertaining – but not as good as Fantastic Mr Fox, tea at Melissas in Kloof street, dog and cat sitting in Bakoven again, extra milky rooibos tea, in bed early, photo processing, time well spent.
“You are not our leader, we all are.” — Isle of Dogs
Have a fun week, crazy kids.