- Week of 16-22 July.
- Monday, work, gym, Green Point Park walk, sunset promenade walk, burger special at La Vie – while working.
- Way behind on podcasts again.
- Tuesday, up early, office, website tinkering, sunset promenade walk, dinner at Romeo’s house with Dennis and Hugo, Georg and Christiane, very nice.
- I managed to get a website running with nginx, php unit, http2 and IPv6.
- Wednesday, up early, wrote a blog post about Nginx and WordPress and IPv6, office, dev meeting, catch up with Warwick and Giles, catch up with Michael, Van Hunks with Georg, Al and Christiane.
- Thursday, work, gym, Green Point Park, sunset podcast promenade walk, watched Thor: Ragnarok while working.
- Friday, office, fetched Mia, Clifton beach walk, early supper at Hussar Grill, Moro gelato, Mia watched Captain America: Civil War while I worked, time well spent.
- Saturday, Granger Bay market, smoothie bowls, Mia and I watched Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again at the VIP cinema in good old 2D – not too painful for a musical, general tinkering, sunset promenade walk, Ossobuco for supper at Lili’s, Mia watched Man of Steel while I worked.
- How to stick Emoji in MySQL.
- Sunday, Mia’s laptop did not start so we took it for repairs, we drove out to Spice Route with Georg, it was a bit manic so we went for a wine tasting at Simonsvlei, then lunch at Boschendal, wine tasting at Glen Carlou – great Chardonnay, epic nap, sunset promenade walk with Mia, Mojo Market – Mia had her first oysters – she did not really like them, but she had 4, ice cream, time well spent.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.