Hello information omnivores…
- Week of 23-29 July.
- Monday, school run, gym, a walk around Stellenbosch with Alan, office, stayed in the office till after dark, podcast promenade walk, general tinkering.
- Tuesday, gym, swim, office, played with Zerotier.
- Zerotier is pretty cool.
- Wednesday, catch up with Paul at Bootleggers, office, dev meeting, catch up with Jonathan at his office, ribs special at Da Vinci’s, Georg’s birthday party at Van Hunks.
“What is it about IPv6 that attracts religious nuts?”
- Learn to like maintenance.
“Comparison is the death of joy.”
- Make profit without risk.
- Thursday, office, telecon, fetched Mia’s laptop, restored a backup, took Mia her laptop and watched her hockey game, double Spur burgers, Strand beach walk, dropped Mia off, podcast drive to Cape Town, photo processing, watched Heart of Darkness: A Filmmaker’s Apocalypse again.
- Friday, work, gym, Green Point park walk and a long phone chat with Jonathan, finally managed to get macOS routing to play nice with Zerotier, dinner with Wouter, Rene and Tom.
- Saturday, up early, reading, breakfast at La Vie, deep nerding session, a drink at The Silo Hotel bar with Georg, mussels special at Den Anker, gelato, time well spent.
- Found time. The joy of podcasts. Podcast queue down from over 50 to 10ish. Check out The Drive With Peter Attia.
- Sunday, up early, website migrations and more deep nerding with about ten cups of tea, late afternoon promenade walk, photo processing, kinda watched some Altered Carbon.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.