Long weekend, braai, curry, Westworld…
- Week of 6-12 August.
- Monday, school run, catch up with Hannes, gym, Stellenbosch meeting, Haltlief deli buffet with lots of sauerkraut and mustard, catch up with Nick, dinner at Georg’s.
- You don’t need confidence, just contribution
- Tuesday, up early, office, lunchtime walk, a drink at Surfa Rosa with Georg, dinner at Dias Tavern, babies don’t sleep this well.
- Wednesday, office, dev meeting, dentist, ribs special at Da Vinci’s, a glass of wine at Anton’s house.
- Thursday, long weekend, tea, backups – updated some backup scripts, omelette, gym, Green Point Park walk, house and dog sitting in Tamboerskloof, dinner with Georg and Adrian – we ordered the family meal from Curry Club – very good.
- Friday, got out of bed at mid day, had the biggest baddest gluten free pizza at Da Vinci’s and a Bloody Mary with lots of lime, a walk around Kloof street while arranging a VLAN migration, nap, cheese and wine and watched Westworld (1973) with the dog by the fireplace – the dog stole a big part the cheese, time well spent.
- Saturday, omelette at Lazari’s, g&t at Noordhoek farm village with Georg, we drove past the 3 Arts Theatre in Plumstead, Builders Warehouse in Paarden Island to get a braai grid and some electronic components for Mia’s school project, transported a braai in Anton’s DIY lift, braai in Tamboerskloof with Georg and Adrian.
- Sunday, breakfast for lunch at Bootleggers, epic nap, cold and rainy sunset podcast promenade walk, played with Grafana, notes and photo processing.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.