Wolfkop and tea…
- Week of 17-23 September.
- Health week: 5 of 6.
- Monday, made a smoothie, Mia and I went for a high school interview and tour, omelette at Basic Bistro on our way through Stellenbosch, dropped Mia off at school, work, gym at Wembley Square, swim, work, vanilla bourbon tea at The Table Bay Hotel with Nick, iOS 12 and WatchOS 5 upgrade day.
- Tuesday, up early, rainy day, office, sunset podcast promenade walk, dinner at Black Sheep with Georg, good sago pudding.
- Holy shit, an AfrikaBurn ticket is R2k now.
- Wednesday, office, dev meeting, sunset audio book promenade walk, watched Empire of Dust.
- Thursday, x-keto breakfast, gym, tea at the Cape Grace, dinner at Georg’s with some Kevin Arnold Shiraz.
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” — Margaret Mead
- Wolfchops did not disappoint.
- Tune of the week: NIN, Hurt
Have a fun week, crazy kids.