Pigs, Patreon, Cointreau…
- Week of 8-14 October.
- Monday, office, management meeting, breakfast for lunch at Knead, podcast walk, fish and chips special at Quay Four with Georg – first beer in more than a year, watched Seven again – great movie.
- Nutrition is replacing religion for a lot of people.
- Understanding ~unix and networking is probably a multiplying skill as much as coding is.
- I’m now supporting The Renegade Report on Patreon. You should too!
- Tuesday, work, backups, mobility routine, gym, swim, Green Point Park walk, podcast promenade walk, game steaks at Hussar.
- Wednesday, office, dev meeting, Stellenbosch visit, late afternoon La Vie drink with Nick, sunset promenade walk.
- Thursday, office, dinner at the Waterfront again, made a cocktail or two.
- Friday, work, gym, ribeye steak at Primal Eatery with Adrian and Georg, a Talisker at Hanks, HQ.
- Saturday, general tinkering, walked to the Waterfront, watched Recce – good movie, a Belgian beer at Den Anker, Clifton 1ts sunset with Georg, Aris Souvlavki, Tiramisu and Cointreau at La Perla, time well spent.
- Sunday, braai at Justin’s place in Constantia – with a small pig and techno, epic nap, blogging.
- Tune of the week: Mazzy Star – Fade Into You
Have a fun week, crazy kids.