Running out of interesting topics…
- Week of 15-21 October.
- Monday, office, dev catch up, lunchtime walk, sunset podcast promenade walk, general tinkering.
- Tuesday, work, gym, Green Point Park walk, catch up with Nick at Nu, bought three Udemy courses.
- Less FB time, more learning.
- Radiolab and 99pi used to be really good. The last few episodes were painful to listen to. Have we run out of interesting topics?
- Wednesday, work, dev meeting, sunset podcast promenade walk.
- Fighting the Commies. I’m now supporting Afriforum.
- Thursday, office, watched Mia’s swimming gala, Melkbos beach with Mia, Jacques, Marietjie, Charlotte and Nesquik (the lab), early supper at Damhuis, dropped Mia off, a glass of wine at Anton’s house, Van Hunks with Anton and Georg, time well spent.
- Friday, office, fetched Mia from school and had a quick meeting with one of her teachers, biltong shopping, chilled afternoon, dinner with Wouter, Rene and John.
- Saturday, birthday present shopping with Mia in the Waterfront, a quick visit to Jacques and Marietjie’s for Charlotte’s birthday, road trip to Bettys with Mia, nice dinner and 30 Seconds game.
- Sunday, woke up in Bettys Bay, nice brunch, Elgin Railway Market with Mia, gourmet burgers, Chardonnay and liquorice ice cream at The Pool Room in Grabouw, Clifton 1st with Mia and Georg, two swims, epic sunset, photo processing, time well spent.
“That’s why we have these pointy teeth.” — About eating meat.
- IDW – the new Linux, for podcast nerds.
- Culture wars. Equality vs liberty. Justice vs progress. That NPC meme is funny.
“Do things differently in ways that work.” — About creativity.
- Dark mode has won. Only took ten years.
- I’ve kinda started using Twitter again. Follow me. I’m almost at 1k followers.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.