Writers live twice…
- Week of 22-28 October.
- Monday, school run, low carb breakfast, gym, work, Clifton 1st sunset with Georg and Sarah, time well spent.
- I restored some backups this week! Joy! They were less than 12 hours old. It pays to have backups. Screw you entropy.
- I got a blog mention.
- Tuesday, up early, office, sunset promenade walk, watched Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia.
“Don’t believe everything they say. I have fibre that was advertised as Bolt-speed. If it’s as fast as Bolt, I’m afraid he is on crutches!” — Found on FB
- Wednesday, office, dinner with Jacques at La Vie.
- Thursday, office, interesting chat at The Yard at The Silo District, a beer or two at Ferryman’s, braai at Dan’s house with Georg, watched more Hamilton’s Pharmacopeia, well, not really – fell asleep pretty quickly, time well spent.
- Friday, office, lunch at Kleinsky’s, a few drinks at the Mojo Market with Michael and Phil, in bed early.
- Saturday, general tinkering, lunch at Mill House Cafe at Lourensford – dining alone, fetched Mia, road trip to Botrivier, stayed at Arcangeli Wines, Portuguese dinner at Manny’s, we watched Black Hawk Down – great movie.
- Sunday, gourmet brunch at Wildekrans Wines, Hemel en Aarde road trip, Creation – great chardonnay, Domain de Deux – a favourite since 2015, sushi at the Hermanus new harbour, nap, Bot Rivier town visit, sunset vineyard walk with Mia, photo processing, time well spent.
- Ataraxia: a state of serene calmness.
- My iPhone photo counter wrapped past 10k photos – I think that’s a first.
- Tune of the week: Christian Loffler live at Fontaine de Vaucluse for Cercle
- Learn. Create. Make good art. Enjoy your life.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.