Speak softly and carry a big idea…
- Week of 29 October to 4 November.
- Monday, woke up in Botrivier, made Mia some scrambled eggs, school run – epic views from Sir Lowry’s pass over the cloud cover below, WW Cafe, gym, swim, sauna, podcast nap, sunset promenade walk, excellent salad at Mykonos taverna.
- Sleep: car wash for your brain.
- Tuesday, office, mid day visit to De Waterkant, long afternoon meeting, podcast promenade walk.
- Wednesday, work, Nu – interesting meeting, Korean supper down the road with some spicy kimchi.
- Thursday, work, a few interesting phone calls, omelette at Nu, gym, swim, sauna, Green Point Park walk, nap, general tinkering at La Vie.
“Fight Club was the beginning, now it’s moved out of the basement, it’s called Project Mayhem.” — Tyler
- Pivot me bro
- Friday, office, backups, dinner at Raj Camps Bay with Georg, Al and Adrian, time well spent.
- Saturday, made bloody marys with extra lime, pretty much drank bubbly and watched sci-fi – seemed like a good idea, watched 2010 (the sequel to 2001) – not bad, drinks with Georg and Adrian, time well spent.
- I remember being on IRC when I heard about 9/11.
- We’re lucky to be able to build things. Smart people like to hang out with smart people.
- Sunday, rainy day, watched a few episodes of Hamiltons Pharmacopeia – finished watching season 1, nap, steak dinner at The Butcher Shop & Grill in Mouille Point with Georg, watched Primer – strange movie – pretty involved plot.
- Tune of the week: Air On The G String, J. S. Bach
Have a fun week, crazy kids.