Swimming and saunas…
- Week of 5-11 November.
- Monday, office, dev catch up, omelette at Knead, management meeting, Greek salad with halumi at Mykonos Taverna, tinkering and hardware shopping at La Vie.
- Tuesday, up early, played with a PS4, gym, swim, sauna, sunset walk.
- Wednesday, office, dev meeting, Nu, wifi troubleshooting.
- The History of Unix
- Thursday, office, dev meeting, Woodstock, data fixing, walked home, podcast nap, extended sunset podcast walk, dinner at the Waterfront, phone chat with Paul.
- Friday, work, Woodstock visit, biltong shopping, fetched Mia, gym, swim, sauna, smoothie, Clifton 1st sunset with Georg, ribs at Da Vinci’s, time well spent.
- I suspect I managed to induce a classical music ear worm in Mia – seems you have many more ear worms when younger.
- Saturday, started a new project – did a little mvp branding workshop, made omelettes, device upgrades and backups, braai at Jacques’, time well spent.
- Radical pragmatic centrism – my latest political ideas.
“Alexa, play Fleetwood Mac!”
- Sunday, breakfast at Jacques’, late lunch at The Longtable at Haskell – great Chardonnay, Clifton 1st sunset with Mia and Georg, brain food and bubbly at the Mojo market – Mia seems to like oysters now, time well spent.
- I introduced Mia to the 6 Alien movies. I remember watching Aliens when I was 10yo, in the cinemas around 1986 – crazy scary – but still one of my all time favourite movies.
“Did you name your laptop Ripley?” — Mia
- Tune of the week: Re:Stacks, Bon Iver
Have a fun week, crazy kids.