Everything has already happened…
- Week of 11-17 March.
- Monday, breakfast with Mia – the usual fruit and greek yoghurt, school run, work, school meeting, gym, swim, sauna, work, late lunch in Stellenbosch, two meetings, supper and tinkering at Mojo Market.
- Steampunk is dumb.
- Tuesday, up early, Bootleggers special, worked a bit at Tea in the Park, office, dev catch up, data fixing, podcast walk, dinner at NV80 with Georg, catch up with Wouter.
- Wednesday, gym, swim, sauna, office, dev meeting, tea at The Yard at the Waterfront, Strolla, sunset podcast walk.
- Everything has already happened… we have very little free will, we just bump into things on some path / general vector.
- At least we have functional saunas this autumn / winter.
- Let the Podcasts roll!
- Listen to the Marc Andreessen interview on The Moment with Brian Koppelman.
- Thursday, walked to the office, Mojo lunch, loadshedding in Sea Point, presentation tweaking with a Hoegaarden at Harveys, Amber Weiss at La Vie, nap, gave a talk about Open Networking at the first WCNOG meeting at The Hyde Hotel in Sea Point – got a tshirt.
“I am Jack’s lingering sense of hope.”
“I’m fading out, in stereo.”
- Friday, office, walk, braai at home, time well spent.
- Confidence, to just do things. Been pondering this lately.
- Saturday, tea, backups, general tinkering, epic nap, gym, sunset podcast walk, rotisserie chicken with avo and good chardonnay, notes processing, in bed early, time well spent.
- Meaning is the new luxury.
“The most successful innovators are the creative imitators, the Number Two.” — Wired Magazine (1996)
- Find a scene. What nerds do on evenings and weekends.
- Sunday, rainy day, random tinkering, rainy podcast promenade walk, pancakes, watched the Youtube live stream of The Capitalist Party launch event, St Patrick’s day Guinness at Van Hunks with Georg, Ryan and Paul, time well spent.
- South Africans have some new sane options to vote for on 8 May!
National: Capitalist Party
Western Cape: Cape Party – Free The Cape!
- Tunes of the week: NIN, The Downward Spiral
- Actually, that’s not true, I listened to Possibly Days and unhealthy number of times.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.