Belgian beer hangover…
- Week of 1-6 April.
- Monday, walked to the office, Sabada lunch, pancake, tea with Michael, tinkered at La Vie.
- Listen to the Tim Ferriss interview with Neil Gaiman. Design your own Groundhog day.
- Tuesday, work, backups, gym, swim, sauna, Strolla.
- Stake in outcome vs perks of rank. The incentives always win.
- Manage complexity. Articulate well. Keep motivation.
- Wednesday, walked to the office, dev meeting, breakfast for lunch at Knead, watched Alan speak at Startup Grind, La Parada with Georg and Nick, mussels at Den Anker, time well spent.
- Science before engineering.
- I’ve been drinking more tea and avoiding coffee. Lady Grey tea.
- I don’t remember having to process information at this rate 10 years ago? News, podcasts, learning.
“Each day we demand more from society, so we can demand less from ourselves.”
- Thursday, Teraco visit – the new cabinet is looking good, MMR visit, office, Van Hunks with Anton, dinner at Anton’s.
- Wrote a mini business plan for a new idea in the back of an Uber.
- Friday, work, Bootleggers, La Vie, big monthly backup while taking a nap, Dennis’ birthday dinner at Beluga, a drink at Van Hunks with Georg and Anton, en bed early.
- Saturday, slept fairly late and played with a few side project ideas, ventured to the shops to get antihistamine – seasonal change I guess, promenade walk, nap, creative writing, IPv6 tinkering.
- I like Ben Shapiro, listen to his interview with Andrew Yang.
- Sunday, tea, creative writing, more IPv6 tinkering, Clifton 1st with Georg and Dan, dinner at the Mojo Market, time well spent.
- Watch: Philosophy of Pessimism
Have a fun week, crazy kids.