- Week of 8-14 April.
- Monday, tea, work, big round of backups – 70GB, late afternoon gym, Green Point Park walk, long phone chat with Jacques, sunset podcast promenade walk.
- Nothing changes, if nothing changes.
- Tuesday, walked to the office, Sababa lunch, bratwurst and sauerkraut in the Gardens Centre, a beer at Nick’s house.
- Go look for trouble and serendipity.
- It’s important to find important things to do. Important things choose you. — JP
- Wednesday, work, gym, swim, sauna, office, dev meeting, early dinner at El Burro with Adrian – we chatted startups, apps and venture builders.
- 2nd rule of startups: find network effects.
- Network before capital.
- Thursday, work, court visit, brunch at Fred & Max with Dirk – plotting something interesting, hair cut at Yogi’s, work, promenade walk, some Wagner and Shostakovich at the Town Hall with Georg.
- I always liked playing Civilization, in real life.
- 3 bets. 70:20:10 time allocation. Current, new, long shots.
- Friday, office, dev catch up, after work beers at work, promenade walk, watched some videos about Salt and Salt-proxy minions.
- I really don’t like loud people.
- Saturday, set up a salt-proxy to manage my home router – just for fun – it’s pretty snappy, gym, sunset podcast promenade walk, had a beer with Wouter, migrated some photos.
- Sunday, tea, more tea and general tinkering, backups, the classic rotisserie chicken and avo lunch, I was short on photos for the week, so I took a sunset podcast promenade walk.
- Tune of the week: Anna Begins.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.