Braai broodjies for breakfast, dinner reboots, and beers for peers…
- Week of 13-19 May.
- Monday, school run – while Mia took a nap, I took Romeo on a play date to go visit Dirk’s dogs, quick stop for a Beta Beach swim, work, nap, sunset Camps Bay beach walk with Romeo.
- I think Romeo likes jazz music.
- Tuesday, fed the pets, office, dev catch up, Teraco beers for peers at Arcade in Bree st, lots of nerdy chats.
- Wednesday, up early, random admin, took Romeo for a Beta beach walk, office, dev catch up, Bootleggers with Matthew, the first Scenius Dinner (working title) at Leeuwenhof Estate (Villa Zille) – good fun – reboot of the GeekDinner and 27 Dinner movements, lots of cool catch ups – thanks for hosting Thomas and Tom.
- Thursday, work, took Romeo for a Clifton beach walk, braai with Paul, Tammy and Darryn – a few AfrikaBurn stories.
- Friday, braai meat for breakfast, tea with Paul, office, after work beer at the office, braai with Al, Adrian and Anton.
- Saturday, braai broodjies for breakfast, took Romeo for a Camps Bay beach walk, dinner at Anton’s.
- Sunday, podcast walk, random tinkering and research, gym.
- I think I need a health sprint soon.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.