A quick list of my favourite philosopher entrepreneurs. Things I’ve read or listened to a few times, which had an impact. Explore some of these ideas. Should be a fun adventure.
- Derek Sivers – Do this. Directives. – Anything You Want audio book – Podcast interviews with Tim Ferriss – How to start a movement TED talk
- Naval Ravikant – The Naval Podcast – How to Get Rich (without getting lucky) tweet storm – his interview with Joe Rogan
- Sam Altman – How To Be Successful – How to Start a Startup podcast series – Startup Playbook
- Marc Andreessen – podcast interviews and check out the a16z podcast (5 episodes around July 2019)
- Peter Thiel – interview with Eric Weinstein
More Strong Opinions.
“Speak softly and carry a big idea”