A quick list of my favourite philosopher entrepreneurs. Things I've read or listened to a few times, which had an impact. Explore some of these ideas. Should be a fun adventure.
- Derek Sivers - Do this. Directives. - Anything You Want audio book - Podcast interviews with Tim Ferriss - How to start a movement TED talk
- Naval Ravikant - The Naval Podcast - How to Get Rich (without getting lucky) tweet storm - his interview with Joe Rogan. Listen to this mega-episode: How to Get Rich: Every Episode
- Sam Altman - How To Be Successful - How to Start a Startup podcast series - Startup Playbook
- Marc Andreessen - podcast interviews and check out the a16z podcast (5 episodes around July 2019)
- Peter Thiel - interview with Eric Weinstein
More Strong Opinions.
"Speak softly and carry a big idea"