Niel Diamond, Mediterranean coffee and green smoothies…
- Week of 19-25 August.
- Health week 1/6. Keto week. One keto meal per day – well, actually more like on mediterranean meal per day.
- Monday, school run, gym, swim, sauna, haircut at Yogi’s, office, BIA machine visit, cooked an early keto supper, sunset podcast promenade walk.
“Hospital staff are like the Internet of Bacteria” — apenwarr
- 25 Realistic Things I Want My Daughter to Know
- Tuesday, work, made a green smoothie, creative writing, keto lupper, catch up with Nick.
- I’ve been listening to a lot of Niel Diamond this week, I Am…I Said is a great song.
- Butch keyed Vincent’s car.
- Wednesday, office, Sababa, stayed at the office till after dark, great weather, long walk.
- 20 Rules For Mastering The First Date
- Thursday, mac-coffee, work, long phone chat with Dirk, gym, swim, sauna, made a keto lunch, work, nap, 20km flaneuring walk to Camps Bay and back – listened to the Naval Rogan interview for a 4th time, great weather, braai, time well spent.
- Feels like it’s been a long winter.
- I’ve started a two month project to code hello world, with a pretty complex stack of technologies.
“The optimal size of companies has changed.” — Naval
- Macadamia coffee: Using a blender, add black coffee, three teaspoons of Macadamia nut oil, a small amount of butter, healthy dose of cinnamon, dash of cayenne pepper and salt. Kinda like bulletproof coffee, but better fats.
- Friday, tea, mobility routine, office, BIA machine visit, dev catch up – interesting meeting, Kleinstky’s lunch with Michael, Clifton 1st with Georg, Chris, Lauren and Marco – great weather, nice swim, braai with Wouter, looking forward to summer, time well spent.
- Saturday, up early, mac-coffee, gym, swim, sauna, Rockpool with Georg, watched The Adjustment Bureau – pretty good.
- Testosterone is catabolic to fat and anabolic to muscle,
insulin is anabolic to fat and anabolic to muscle,
cortisol is anabolic to fat and catabolic to muscle.
- I think I need to listen to some audio books for a change.
- Sunday, up early, flaneuring podcast walk, green smoothie, server tinkering, lunch at Rockpool, sunset walk.
- Tune of the week: Neil Diamond – Brother Love’s Travelling Salvation Show
- This coming week is a fasting week.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.