Water, salts, black tea, saunas…
- Week of 21-27 October.
- Fasting week 1/3. I figure I’m going to do 3 x 5 day fasts in a row. Paleo over weekends, no food in the week. 10kg fat loss plan.
- Monday, gym, office, dev catch up, sunset podcast promenade walk, watched What We Started on Netflix – good movie.
- Tuesday, black tea, mobility routine, work, backups, lunchtime walk, a water with Georg at La Vie, upgraded a Linode, sunset podcast promenade walk, in bed early.
- I figured I would stick some details of my recent Debian Tweaks post up on GitLab.
- Wednesday, office, sunset podcast promenade walk, in bed early.
- Thursday, up early, work, gym, swim, sauna, work, catch up with Nick.
- Friday, office, fetched Mia from school, late lunch at Vergelegen – first meal of the week, I talked to Mia about her communication habits, she left – I guess we’re into the teenage years now, I went to go braai with Jacques.
- The 4 permutations of relationships: win-win, win-lose, lose-win, lose-lose.
- Saturday, kids party, Joostenberg deli – spectacular omelette (after not eating for a week), watched the rugby, paintball shop visit, watched Joker at IMAX 2D with Jacques, braai again with a vodka soda with limes from Jacques’ tree.
- 2D IMAX is much better than 3D IMAX.
- Joker was lame.
- Sunday, I made a big Spanish style omelette, we watched the SA vs Wales rugby at Rossouw’s, dinner with Wouter and Rene.
- Most important thing. Adventure.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.