Wolfchops, Golden T-shirts, Elgin Chardonnays…
- Week of 16-22 Sept.
- This post is very late, I was out of town for a few days and I’ve been a bit busy, plotting something.
- Monday, school run, gym, sauna, work, lunch at La Vie, nap, work, nap, good catch up with Anton at Van Hunks.
- Most annoying music it the world: VA Grid area.
- Tuesday, office, dev catch up, Sababa lunch, sunset podcast promenade walk.
“Cheers. To our daughters.” — Dan Aykroyd.
- Wednesday, up before 05:00, moved an ISP to 20Gbps NNI, gym, office, catch up with Eugene at Bootleggers, braai with Wouter.
- I thought I took a Disprin before bed (following red wine with the braai)… but it was Modafinil. Woke up at 4am feeling very refreshed. I kinda remember thinking the packaging was a bit harder to get open and took a bit long to dissolve. Did not seem to stop me from sleeping though.
- Thursday, work, kimchi and eggs, gym, nap, Elgin Chardonnay tasting in Bree stree with Paul – good fun, iOS 13 upgrade – dark mode is rad.
- Friday, work, interesting telecon, packing, road trip to Citrusdal with Paul.
- Saturday and Sunday, Wolfkop, great fun, as always, time well spent.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.