- Week of 14-20 October.
- Monday, school run, work, gym, swim, sauna, work, sunset podcast promenade walk.
- My podcast app now reports 60 days of listening.
- Tuesday, tea, mobility routine, office, dev catch up, breakfast for lunch at Knead, catch up with Nick, 5 hour roast for dinner at Georg’s, we watched Paul – entertaining movie.
- Most big companies last 30 years. Most family fortunes last 3 generations.
- Wednesday, up early, gym, swim, sauna, Strolla lunch, office, nap, dinner at I Love The Dough – which was lame and very noisy, Van Hunks with Pierre, Stefan, Stefan, Al and Adrian.
- I won a R1000 voucher from Den Anker via Instagram (-:
- Thursday, mobility routine, office, dev meeting, breakfast for lunch, Mojo Market, loadshedding fun at the office, Van Hunks with Georg, Anton, Al and Chris, burger in a bowl with Georg at Da Vinci’s.
- Octotel passed the 30k live services mark this week. Close to 50 ISPs on the network now.
- Friday, work, gym, swim, sauna, Waterfront meeting, a Hoegaarden at La Vie with Adrian, loadshedding braai with Wouter and Adrian, time well spent.
“Not everything can be taught, but everything can be learnt.” — Naval
- Saturday, watched the rugby at Stefan’s followed by a braai.
- Sunday, pastrami and sauerkraut brunch with Wouter at the new Kleinsky’s, watched the SA vs Japan game at La Vie with a Hoegaarden, had to reconfigure the home wifi and migrate to a different controller, sunset podcast promenade walk, backups, watched a Netflix show about Bill Gates while blogging.
- Podcast queue zero. I listened to the Naval mega-episode and the Anything You Want audio book for the 5th time.
- Tune of the week: The Black Keys – Breaking Down
Have a fun week, crazy kids.