Moar fasting, bone broth and the RWC final…
- Week of 28 October to 3 November.
- Fasting week 2/3. Health week 4/8.
- Quick Update number 600.
- Monday, work, gym, sauna, Wellness Warehouse visit to get some bone broth, dentist, office, extended rainy weather nap, random tinkering.
- Tuesday, tea, mobility routine, office, dev catch up, lunchtime walk, walked to the Waterfront, watched the new Woody Allen movie – Rainy Day in New York.
- Derek Sivers podcast
- Wednesday, work, gym, swim, sauna, Strolla, office, sunset walk, blogging, upgraded a server, watched Captain Fantastic – interesting movie – worth a watch.
- Thursday, early morning walk, bone broth, mobility routine, work, fasting lunchtime podcast walk, some website tweaking, sunset podcast promenade walk, watched Anna of Luc Basson fame – good movie.
- Played with Rpi4 4GB this week, pretty cool.
- Friday, work, bone broth, gym, swim, sauna, a breakfast late lunch with Georg at Hemelhuis – first meal of the week, Camps Bay Retreat, Clifton 1st sunset.
- I seem to drop about 800g in weight per fasting day. I lost 7kg in October.
- Saturday, made an omelette, watched the Rugby World Cup Final at Stefan’s with Pierre and Stefan, braai, time well spent.
- Sunday, stomach bug of sorts – was pretty useless, watched War Dogs again.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.