Simplicate and add lightness…
- Week of 25 November to 1 December.
- This post is late.
- Monday, tea, last school run for primary school years, gym, sauna, work, attended an ISPA telecon – because I’m an ISPA Fellow now and I was interested in the WOAN topic, nap, sunset podcast promenade walk.
- It’s been an antihistamine kinda week.
- Tuesday, work, walked to the office, dev meeting, nap, sunset promenade walk – without podcasts – shock horror, braai with Wouter.
- I realised that we’re going to have to watch Star Wars Ep I to VIII again before IX in December. Important business.
- Wednesday, work, Strolla, game steaks at Hussar, nap, sunset podcast promenade walk, brain food at Mojo Market, in bed early.
- I remember getting an Intel 100Mbps network card around 1997. Now 100Gbps seems to be the new standard.
- Thursday, work, gym, walk, work, sunset walk, catch up with Wouter, random tinkering.
“Pursue what is meaningful, not what is expedient.” — JP
- Is there such a thing as too much freedom?
- Friday, tea, work, website tinkering, lunch at Rockpool, catch up with Giles, nap, random tinkering, watched Terminator Salvation again.
- Saturday, Lily’s – tech startup chats Adrian, a Hoegaanden at La Vie with Wouter and Adrian, Cape Town festival of beer, braai with Wouter, Al and Adrian, Stephan Bodzin @ Piz Gloria for Cercle video – good use of a 4k TV.
- My desktop Instagram app stopped working for a while, in case you follow that feed.
- Sunday, braai at Anton’s, pet and house sitting in Bakoven, time well spent.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.