It’s the end of the world as we know it…
- Week of 23-29 March.
- Virus bug out, week 2: 12 monkeys meets district 9.
- Monday, tea, home office, server tinkering, afternoon walk with Mia, watched the news about national covid-19 lockdown, watched The Giver – not bad.
- Tuesday, server tinkering, sunset walk with Mia, we made mexican wraps.
- Was sipping my tea, feeling strangely optimistic… this thing is going to change the world. Going to change SA. Get ready for remote work.
- Wednesday, smoothies, video meeting, braai with Mia – and a great bottle of Moreson 2016 Chardonnay.
- Thursday, tea, home office, my DC UPSs and more masks arrived, visit to the Eikeboom butcher, sunset walk with Mia, video meeting for a pet project, SA Covid-19 lockdown starts.
- Enjoy your 21 day free trial of communism.
- Friday, home office, almost 2h facetime chat with Jacques.
“Cleanliness without the bitchiness.” — Jacques, about how dudes clean the house.
- New routine, braai every 3rd day – eat cold meat out of the fridge.
- I’m very happy I became a computer nerd and can work remotely.
- Saturday, tea, we made omelettes for lunch, Campari, braai with Mia.
“Prioriteit nommer een: kom lewendig hier uit.” — Fokofpolisiekar, Prioritiseer
- Sunday, tea, took the day off, watched Tiger King on Netflix, watched Drive again – great movie.
- Tune of the week: R.E.M. Its the End of the World as We Know it
Have a fun week, crazy kids.