- Week of 15-21 June
- Bug out, week 14, bit of a blur really, home alone mostly.
- Monday, mobility routine, morning walk, work, I made eggs and avo, afternoon podcast walk, installed the new Capture One and processed some photos from my Sunday road trip.
- Tuesday, public holiday, sunny winter morning podcast walk, nap, had some success with fundraising, afternoon podcast walk, made soup.
- Sing when you are winning. Remember why you started.
- Wednesday, meeting, afternoon walk, another meeting.
- Thursday, walk, nap, bath, watched a live stream interview.
- Political debates are a bit like sword fighting in Monkey Island, you just need to keep track of the insults and the responses.
- Friday, flaneuring walk and Facetime chat with Jacques.
- How to nip the Cape independence movement in the bud
- Saturday, Joostenberg shopping, epic braai, time well spent.
- Sunday, rainy day road trip with Mia, Boschendal, Babylons Toren, Spice Route, drove up to the Taal Monument, drove to Wellington, listened to lots of Smashing Pumpkins, got pizza in Paarl, sunset walk, time well spent.
- Tune of the week: Smashing Pumpkins – Galapagos
Have a fun week, crazy kids.