- Week of 3-9 August
- Bug out, week 20, probably the last week really.
- Monday, oxtail for lunch, walk, oxtail for supper.
“It’s not difficult to be right and alone.” — about relationships
- Tuesday, meeting, meeting, walk, driving range, made pasta and a caprese salad, played with Facebook ad a/b testing.
- The time for secession has arrived
“Every machine is a smoke machine in you operate it wrong enough.”
- Wednesday, walk, meeting, Irish hot chocolate, bath.
“Pepsi Cape compete teen Abraham se frogfoot se graphic designer” — Jac, about my little blades of glory Facebook rivalry
- Thursday, pizza night, watched Eurovision – good fun.
- Friday, the internet went off – so I worked at the clubhouse, dropped Mia off, catch up with Etienne and Paul, braai.
- Saturday, watched American Psycho again, watched Star Trek II – The Wrath of Khan 1982 – similar plot to Into Darkness – not bad.
“Feed me a stray cat.”
“LOVE plus TIME minus DISTANCE = HATE” — Louis CK
“Democracy is a gateway to socialism.” — Jerm
- Sunday, home exec tasks, lunch at Boca in Franschhoek – not bad, fetched Mia, we watched Life (2017) – not bad.
- Vodacom fibre was offline for 6 days in the end. 6 days! Muppets.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.