- Week of 24-30 August. This post is late – hmm – I’ve been distracted.
- Monday, doctor visit – ear infection follow up, weekly shopping and stocked up on some drinks, afternoon walk.
- Tuesday, walk, meeting, walk.
- Wednesday, Mia’s first day at physical school in a long time, breakfast at Boschendal, doctor visit again – the 3rd one, Babylonstoren, fetched Mia from school, house shopping, attended a webinar, sunset walk, meeting.
- I took me three visits to three doctors but this is the shit… Quadriderm! 4-in-1 ear fix.
- Pro tip. Plan outings. Look forward to them.
- Thursday, school run, Boschendal, worked from home, fetched Mia, network upgrade, Takealot shopping, late night tinkering with sr-iov and multicast.
- Heated car seats are rad in winter.
- Friday, school run, Big Dog Cafe, shopping, made IPv6 work again, packing, fetched Mia from school, road trip to Misty Cliffs, braai with Jacques and family.
- Saturday, beach walk, we made brunch, seafood at Dixies in Glencairn, Scarborough beach walk, we made marganitas with fresh lime and Cointreau.
- Sunday, braai with Jacques, Marietjie, Stefan, Wouter and Rene.
- Epic weekend, time well spent.
- Tune of the week: Bach – Keyboard Concerto No. 5 in F Minor Simone Dinnerstein – turn it up (-:
Have a fun week, crazy kids.