Cultivate your own garden…
- Week of 14-20 September
- This post is late and has no photos. I lost a week of photos because of an iOS upgrade, tried to repair photo library – no joy!
- Lockdown Level 1 – seems people are feeling a bit more optimistic again
- Monday, school run, Boschendal breakfast, shopping outing with Mia, hair cut.
“Money doesn’t buy happiness – it buys freedom.” — Naval
- Tuesday, school run, Big Dog Cafe, meeting, fetched Mia from school, drove to Stellenbosch, bike shop visit, lupper at The Fat Butcher – epic steak.
- Wednesday, school run, breakfast in Franschhoek, Babylonstoren, took a drive while listening to a Youtube live stream interview, podcast walk.
- Thursday, school run, Boschendal, blueberry farm visit, late afternoon walk, campari, tinkering with Illustrator to make a rather 70s looking infographic.
- Friday, dropped Mia off, don’t really have other notes for Friday.
- If the Western Cape does manage to secede, then August 2020 will have been the watershed moment
“SimCity 2020 would be a very different game than its predecessors.”
- Why Voltaire Said: You Must Cultivate Your Own Garden
- I have still not done any drone flying.
- The Facebook hobby passed 40k page likes. I think I’m fairly over that project now.
- Sunday, podcast walk, iOS14 and watchOS7 upgrades.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.