- Week of 21-27 September
- Last week’s post is up, but has no photos, so I did not share the usual 3×3 photo.
- Monday, Takealot delivery day – nerd toys, UPS, headphones, USB-C magsafe adapter, laptop case.
- Tuesday, clubhouse coffee, meeting, walk, played with the new headphones, made an infographic.
- Wednesday, walk, meeting, more graphics design.
- Thursday, packing, backups, Braai Day tuna braai with Wouter and Rene in Bantry Bay, we played some pool.
- Friday, woke up in Bantry Bay, rainy day, Kleinsky Bagels, afternoon drink with Michael, Curry Club supper with Evan, Wouter and Rene, time well spent.
- Saturday, woke up in Cape Town, Granger Bay market with Wouter and Rene, fetched a switch from Nick, Balboa and Bartinney wine bar catch up with Al, pizza evening and MC’s in Stellenbosch with Al and friends – good fun, time well sent.
- Die Mostertsdrift pizza – lots of artichoke, mozzarella and some sundried tomato.
- Sunday, woke up in Stellenbosch, De Zalze visit, watched a few movies – The Social Dilemma, a documentary about League of Legends and two space doccies.
- Social media must be causing some trouble – people living in filter bubbles and finding it hard to relate.
- Tunes of the week: Battle Born The Killers
Have a fun week, crazy kids.