Sic transit gloria…
- Week of 28 September to 4 October
- This post is late. I’ve been pretty bad with blogging notes.
- Monday, mobility routine, Debian 10.6 upgrades, device upgrades, podcast walk, 4 hour nap, caught up on some photo processing and blogging, epic sleep.
- New quest: Debian on a switch.
- Tuesday, weekly meeting, kinda forgot to make notes for the day.
- Wednesday, tinkered with the Mellanox SN2010 switch, lunch with Dirk at Rust en Vrede, found a serial to usb adapter, Eikeboom slaghuis biltong shopping, Hillcrest berry farm, drive to Paarl with Mia, meeting.
- Thursday, MANRS workshop.
“Sic transit gloria… Glory fades.” — Rushmore
- Adventure, independence, progress – most important things.
- Why Trump Will Win and the Polls Are Wrong
- Friday, hmm – no notes – again.
- Deleted about 200 podcast episodes from my phone – never going to get though all of them – I blame lockdown.
- Saturday, lunch at Indochine at Delaire Graff with Wouter and Rene, a drink at the club house.
- Sunday, Boschendal lunch with Wouter and Rene.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.