Summer, Kir Royales and High Fidelity…
- Week of 12-18 October
- Monday, school run, afternoon walk with Bently the dog.
- Tuesday, school run, weekly meeting, podcast walk, Mia and I made salad and watched the Apple iPhone event – Kool-Aid for Apple fan boys – the whole 5G thing is BS (at this point in time).
- Wednesday, school run, car wash, omelette at the club house, shopping with Mia, podcast walk, weekly meeting.
- Thank goodness it’s summer.
“I thank the lord for the people I have found.” — Mona Lisas & Mad Hatters, warm and fuzzy moment – this song was playing while making pizza with friends at Wolfkop recently.
- This Chuck Palahniuk interview was very good – Wolfkop road trip memories.
“You’re a process guy.” – JM, funny – takes you a while to figure out your thing.
- 2020: how to wash your hands like doctors do – and lose 6 months of your life, also we can’t watch Dune at IMAX. Fsck.
- Listen to: Naval Ravikant on Happiness, Reducing Anxiety, Crypto Stablecoins, and Crypto Strategy
- Independence, freedom, adventure.
- Thursday, walk, we made salad again, long chat with Jacques, we bought a dot com domain for R60k – yikes.
- Friday, Boschendal breakfast, flowers shopping and fetched Mia in Franschhoek, Mont Rochelle outing, kir royales at MIKO and dinner at The Country Kitchen, time well spent.
- Saturday, dropped Mia off at a friend, driving range, sushi and bubbly at the club house, watched Guardians of the Galaxy again – epic nap, campari, long phone chats with Paul, Wouter and Adrian in Spain, time well spent.
- Sunday, braai shopping, fetched Mia, braai with Jacques and family, we made bloody marys, I cooked 4 types of steak, drone flying with Jacques, watched High Fidelity again – rad movie, time well spent.
“How did I manage to edit all of this out?” — High Fidelity
- Tune of the week: I Believe When I Fall In Love – Stevie Wonder – High Fidelity – great ending scene.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.