- Week of 2-8 November
- Monday, braai meat for breakfast, school run, worked at Boschendal, Paarl Mall, La Paris Deli, fetched Mia, watched a Youtube livestream interview.
- Tuesday, up early, school run, made some Facebook ads, nap, spa day special at Babylonstoren – very cool, fetched Mia, we had supper at Grappa Pappa.
- Wednesday, green smoothies, school run, driving range – I think I’m making progress, weekly meeting.
- Thursday, Paarl Mall visit, hair cut, found some tennis rackets, rainy afternoon, watched some camera review videos.
- Friday, dropped Mia off at school, backups and upgrades day – while listening to The Killers, rainy afternoon Lanzerac spa visit, dinner with some La Motte bubbly, we watched High Fidelity – always cool.
“No woman in the history of the world is having better sex than the sex you are having with Ian… in my head.” — High Fidelity
- Saturday, lunch at Rust en Vrede with Adrian and Al, drove to Cape Town, catch up with Wouter and Rene, nap, promenade walk, watched Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull again, Campari and pool.
- The word hack comes from Hackney horse farming.
- Call me a bad human, but I’m not sure I could date an Android / Windows user.
“What would you do even if you knew you could/would fail?”
“None of us are as dumb as all of us.”
- Interesting, Mia’s MBTI seems to have changed from ENFP to INFP.
- I can’t find the graph I had in mind now – but this will do – if you look at the area under each graph the two things to optimise for parter and cool people to work with.
- Sunday, up early, rainy morning, podcast walk to Clifton and flaneuring around Sea Point, my first gym visit in about 10 months! – very bad idea to not go to gym for that long, nap, braai with Nick, Simone, Adrian, Wouter and Rene – time well spent.
- Word of the week: Sinecure
- Tune of week: Pearl Jam – Smile
Have a fun week, crazy kids.