Squash payers suck at tennis…
- Week of 9-15 November.
- Monday, woke up in Cape Town, breakfast with Wouter at Step Brothers, quick visit to check out Nick’s new pad in De Waterkant, Waterfront, dentist, Dalewood Fromage cheese and flowers shopping, fetched Mia from water polo, walk, bubbly and cheese supper.
- Tuesday, school run, driving range, worked at the club house, weekly meeting, fetched Mia, food shopping, art gallery visit, oysters and bubbly happy hour at Grande Provence, nap, watched the Apple ARM livestream event.
- Wednesday, school run, Stellenbosch gym, Paarl outing, salads at Franschhoek Col’caccio – love their salads, chardonnay tasting at Chamonix, played tennis for the first time in about 5 years.
- Thursday, school run, worked at the club house, we chilled at the swimming pool, I made supper, we watched the ending of High Fidelity.
- Friday, pool day, we finally managed to watch the ending of High Fidelity, take away sushi night.
- Saturday, we took a drive to Wellington – with some Derek Sivers – Anything You Want audio book indoctrination, car wheel rotation and nitrogen top-up, catch up phone chat with Paul, Nikki’s birthday party at Moreson with Pierre and Stefan, epic nap, photo processing and blogging.
“Most of what we do doesn’t matter. I am not busy. I am the laziest ambitious person I know. The goal of the future is full unemployment, so we can play. My role in life is to be a bad influence. Life is too short to be busy.” — Lazy, a Manifesto
- Sunday, we took a drive to Stellenbosch, Tokara DeliCatessen, 36 questions over lunch at Cavalli estate, nap.
- Cavalli lunch was a bit meh to be honest – classic case of rather stick with what you know.
- What’s The Point Of A Relationship?
- Tune of the week: Allman Brown and Liz Lawrence – Sons and Daughters
Have a fun week, crazy kids.